- How many people are expected to attend?
- We're expecting around 350 attendees.
- I don't have PayPal, can I still pay?
- Not a problem. On the left side of the PayPal payment screen, you can simply click on the option to checkout using your credit card. If you prefer to mail in payment or call in your credit card information you can do that as well.
- I'm a reporter, can I have access to the conference?
- Please use this form to apply for conference access.
- My company is a current client of Borrell Associates, can we get a discount?
- Yes. Clients and subscribers are provided a unique coupon code for a discount. Please contact us if you have not received your code.
- Will there be time to network with attendees?
- Networking is an important part of any conference, and we've built in ample time between the afternoon sessions for private discussions and visits to the vendor floor. In addition, we're planning a two-hour cocktail reception Monday evening in the Grand Hyatt's impressive, newly renovated second-floor networking room overlooking East 42nd Street.
A refund (less an administration fee of $200) will be made if notice of cancellation is received up to four weeks before the event. We regret that no refund will be given after this period. If a cancellation results in the loss of a discount, the refund will be based on the adjusted price for the remaining attendees. Substitutions are welcome at any time, but you must contact us to advise us of changes.
Contact us at email@example.com or 757.221.6641 for more information.